The BCCSL is looking to hire a Discipline Manager to manage all league discipline under the guidance of the BC Soccer Discipline, Complaints and Procedures document.
This is a 10 month contract position – September to June
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, propose, coordinate, and convene all discipline procedures in coordination with the League Manager
- Develop and communicate all pre-season discipline initiatives and timelines for the league
- Review all weekend’s discipline and ensure reporting is complete
- Schedule and manage online Zoom discipline hearings where required
- Ensure that all discipline and suspensions are communicated to teams and clubs within agreed timelines
- Provide monthly updates to the League Manager
- Uphold and abide by all Youth District, BC Soccer, Canada Soccer rules, regulations and policies
- Any other duties as it pertains to the management of BCCSL discipline as determined by the board
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will be contacting candidates only if selected for an interview.